VARICOSE VEIN TREATMENT
Why do varicose veins occur?
Varicose veins are twisted, enlarged veins that affect the lower limbs, but any vein can become varicose. The valves within the veins become incompetent or spoilt, allowing the blood to ferlux down the vein while standing and causing it to enlarge.
How to cure varicose veins?
Varicose vein treatment is the only healing treatment.
Advantages of this procedure are:
· It is beneficial
· It is speedy – both legs takes about an hour and a half
· No marks occur
· One-day clinic stay or a full day case
· One can go back to work in a day or two
· Most minor complications in the surgery
How to avoid varicose veins?
However, there is no known way to avoid varicose veins as this is due to the weakness of the vein wall. It causes reduced collagen within the vein wall, which could be genetic.
Thus, there is no way of not worrying about varicose veins, but the practice of leg elevation might delay them.
How is the diagnosis of varicose veins made?
· First, the patients present with a history of leg pain, enlargement, and heaviness in the legs may also complain about night cramps and irritation.
· After the check-up, we may find enlarged veins along with color changes of the patient’s skin around the ankles, as some unlucky patients might have ulcers everywhere around the ankles.
· The surgeon makes a short-term diagnosis of varicose veins before the final step.
· The final diagnosis is on a color Doppler study. The surgeon marks the connecting veins between the deep and superficial veins.
Contact us to schedule a diagnostic appointment for varicose vein surgery. ParkSlope Vein & Vascular specialists will suggest the best treatment options for you and make sure you are aware of the benefits and possibilities of each procedure.
Do you have spider or varicose veins? If so, you should be aware that you are not by yourself. In reality, you're far from the truth; one out of four people will experience a leg vein issue during their lives. Most of those who have varicose or spider veins are women, but that doesn't imply that you, as a man, shouldn't be concerned about them either. It is recommended to get varicose vein treatment in Brooklyn; even though it doesn't happen as frequently, it is still a reality in a man's life and is unavoidable.
How can you help?
First, it's crucial to begin reducing your risk and controlling any advancement if you develop varicose or spider veins. Now is a good time to consider how your nutrition, exercise regimen, and hormones affect your risk reduction and prevention.
Why do you need varicose vein treatment in Brooklyn?
To begin with, you should confirm that you are continuing to exercise, consume a balanced diet, and know how your hormone levels are affecting these things. You can control the disorder of your leg veins' progression in this way. A spider vein removal procedure is a fantastic additional choice to think about.